• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Don't Starve: More Maps 1.0

5 Screenshots

About This File

A Don't Starve Worldgen Mod.

Information:

• Maps:
    • Archipelago, a wormhole centric island survival map
    • Biosphere, A map where each biome is a circle connected by a bridge
    • HubVille, A map with a crappy winter start in a resource rich hub, followed by an endless summer, Your goal is to grab the teleportato pieces from the dangerous lands outside, and tame the world. Based on "The Game is Afoot"
    • Ring, typically generates a single ring, but can sometimes generate a double, or even a triple ring!
    • Island Survival, try to survive on a tiny island with scarce resources.

[*]To Do:

• Add ROG Support

[*]Installation:

• Toss in \dont_starve\mods\
    • Activate mod in don't starve together

What's New in Version 1.0   See changelog

Released

• Fixed an issue where touchstones would sometimes not spawn on Ring
  • Added a zip alternative to the rar (maybe this will help out people with macs?)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

YES.  YES.  YES.  We have needed this for SO long.

geez, I only promised a base game release like three days ago. :p

So, I enabled it. Where do I actually set it to be on the specific world setting? It says it's enabled.

They'll be new presets, like default plus and lights out, except farther over on the list

They'll be new presets, like default plus and lights out, except farther over on the list

The furthest it goes for me is the lights out/ my custom presets. It said the mod was out of date and some issues could happen. Is that it?

The furthest it goes for me is the lights out/ my custom presets. It said the mod was out of date and some issues could happen. Is that it?

out of date? Do you have the most recent version? Are you sure that it's enabled?

out of date? Do you have the most recent version? Are you sure that it's enabled?

It said it was enabled on the start screen, and I just downloaded the big green button with download

I don't honestly know what the problem could be, you could try installing it through steam

How would I go about doing that? I don;t own the game on steam, and all it says is to 'subscribe' to it.

How would I go about doing that? I don;t own the game on steam, and all it says is to 'subscribe' to it.

subscribing on steam is basically the same as installing it, you just subscribe and it'll show up in your mods

It confused me at first too

I'm sorry,how to do a minimum empty map, I want to take it as Master, and then connect a lot shards to it?

Edited by shepherdboy

I enabled it in the mod menu but it just crashed. 

I have the dlcs, but i just pressed apply and then kaplow :(

Edited by Vikturix