kirihime

Registered Users
  • Last visited

168 Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

842 profile views
  1. it made me wonder if auto-deleting unloaded monkeytrinkets might potentially be a good idea by which i mean, while I'm sure the wormhole thing is unintended and will be patched, there will certainly be other ways players will come across to get these things out of their inventory, and having them not stick around might be a handy precaution in terms of limiting the annoyance this could cause in worlds with multiple players etc right now I don't see any "normal" situation where the trinkets would be able to unload, so I can't imagine it changing too much in terms of intended gameplay
  2. I don't know whether this is intended, but the trinkets are dropped on the ground and jump straight back into your inventory upon respawning, so you'll immediately become a monkey again, unless someone else comes by and takes them first. Ideally the trinkets should just be deleted, unless this is intended behaviour.
  3. Becoming a monkey won't despawn Woby or Abigail, but you'll recieve a fresh Woby or be able to summon a new Abigail upon returning to human. The originals don't count as "yours" max's shadow puppets work as they should
  4. It's possible to place monkey trinkets in wormholes, this, alongside other non-standard methods of removing them, makes it impossible to lose the transformation. Going to the queen after losing all your trinkets just gives you blueprints. Even if you get more trinkets and take them to her, you won't be uncursed. Celestial Portal will uncurse you. By non-standard methods I mean anything other than the queen. Console commands are another, but I'm sure there's more.