Where are you all from? And if you ever moved, where were you before?

jujubomber

Hello there, I'm from Germany and the town where I was born and I still live is straaaaange. We are famous for these thingies...post-10008-13764591126181_thumb.jpg... and for the singing manhole cover. Not believing me? Here's the proof:

(They are wondering, what the history behind that manhole cover could be. I know it. It's art.)We have more stuff like that. X-D (Art and statues everywhere, whoo!)

Hello there, I'm from Germany and the town where I was born and I still live is straaaaange. We are famous for these thingies...Yes... A pic... and for the singing manhole cover. Not believing me? Here's the proof:Yes... A video(They are wondering, what the history behind that manhole cover could be. I know it. It's art.)We have more stuff like that. X-D (Art and statues everywhere, whoo!)

I guess some hobo down there was a great musician, but then his career went to hell, and he was homeless. The only thing he had with him was his Hi-Fi Radio. Hobo xxxx-2013.

*Rips off eyepatch* I don't know!!! *cries*

a ship is a romantic relationship :p haha how have you not gotten that yet??

Shipping would be what Juju's doing this February in his thread..

And a forum shipper... I dunno? maybe a relationship between 2 forum members (although highly unlikely cause people on the internet do not have dates. no I'm kidding. *well I don't have a date* maybe you guys do..?)

a ship is a romantic relationship :p haha how have you not gotten that yet??

Shipping would be what Juju's doing this February in his thread..

And a forum shipper... I dunno? maybe a relationship between 2 forum members (although highly unlikely cause people on the internet do not have dates. no I'm kidding. *well I don't have a date* maybe you guys do..?)

Hmmm I wonder how you know that kind of information... Are you sure you weren´t in a relationship like that if you know exactly what a forum shipper means?