Bottomless Pit

So, I've been playing this game since early access, and the original since before RoG came out, but I took a break a long time ago and came back very recently. I ended up learning that DST had left early access and I was real happy, plenty of new stuff since I stopped playing, but I also learnt about the bottomless pit skin for firepits, which I apparently never got despite definitely playing it in early access, is there any way I can get it now or am I permanently locked away from it? I really hope theres some way for me to obtain it, it would suck if I couldnt.

Welcome back to DST! :)

I can't remember how or when I got the Bottomless Firepit, I think I just did.

But if it helps you can try checking if you can redeem beta's code in the game's menu Redeem Code option. I havent tried this, it's purely a guess and I dont even know if the beta code exists, but you can try:

1. Right-click Don’t Starve on your Steam Game Library > View CD Key > Copy your beta code.

2. Launch Don’t Starve Together > click on the Redeem button (lower right-hand side)

redeem.png

3. Enter your beta code and hit submit to redeem your item.

enter-code.png

4. If successful, you’ll be able to open your gift and access it in-game!

• Developer
35 minutes ago, DelroyBM said:

I havent tried this, it's purely a guess and I dont even know if the beta code exists, but you can try:

Hmm, he could try, but that's not how the Bottomless Pit was set to be given. If you participated in the BETA you would get it as soon as you launched the game.

Contacting a developer is your best bet here, @Buffy

35 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Hmm, he could try, but that's not how the Bottomless Pit was set to be given. If you participated in the BETA you would get it as soon as you launched the game.

Contacting a developer is your best bet here, @Buffy

so how do I do that? xD

Archived