Problems again Help needed Sorry

I've made a closed room with 4 gas pumps and 5 Electrolyzers. I have 1 gas filter for Hydrogen and 1 for oxygen

Am trying to filter out polluted oxygen. I want the oxygen in my base, hydrogen to the generators and any other gas filtered out.

Its not working! Ive got some pics below hopfully someone can see where ive gone wrong.

Thanks Lee

oni 1a.jpg

oni 2.jpg

27 minutes ago, AlexRou said:

For these kinds of quick questions and answers stuff you really should get on the chat

am new sorry didn't know theres even a chat plus who cares that's what forums are for

1 minute ago, leea123 said:

am new sorry didn't know theres even a chat plus who cares that's what forums are for

Forums can be hard to use when you want quick answers and when there is going to be a lot of back and forth talking. If you ask a question and the other guy asks another question and it goes on for like 10 times, and lets say it takes one hour for a reply on the forums, then you are waiting 10 hours to get a answer to something. While in chat, it would take a few minutes. Not saying you should stop using the forums, thats your choice. Just saying if you want quick answers to something then using chat is better.

Archived