Backpack skins for piggyback/krampus sack

I'd like to pick up this suggestion because I also have the wish to use the backpack skins for the piggyback. It seems like a waste of my skins when I switch to more inventory space. Maybe they could have some kind of mark so that you can tell which is a normal backpack and which the piggyback. With the piggyback they could be pink and with the krampus sack white.

11 hours ago, disies said:

With the piggyback they could be pink and with the krampus sack white.

If they were pink then it would kinda defeat the purpose of the skins a bit. If they were gonna be cosmetically different I'd like to see skins have the same color and style of the skin, but more of a round shape like the piggyback. Same thing for the krampus sack. Same color and style, but different shape.

1 hour ago, Sinister_Fang said:

If they were pink then it would kinda defeat the purpose of the skins a bit. If they were gonna be cosmetically different I'd like to see skins have the same color and style of the skin, but more of a round shape like the piggyback. Same thing for the krampus sack. Same color and style, but different shape.

I thought of it more like a penalty for not using the actual backpack

On 4/22/2017 at 9:23 AM, disies said:

It seems like a waste of my skins when I switch to more inventory space.

so is all skins you are not using at the moment because you use different, that's not a valid argument

and yes, as @Sinister_Fang said, they'd have to be at least distinguishable from each other so you could say (not only hear) what other people are wearing

Archived