Boss health is too high to be fun in low player count games

30 minutes ago, Clwnbaby said:

Also I'll say this in short, all you people who are asking for scaling or a way to lower/toggle/scale boss health for a single player experience.....THERE IS A SINGLE PLAYER GAME!!!!!! Play that!  And if you say "but but DST has such and such....," Well TS buddy.  This isn't Don't Starve sometimes Together.  This is a different game and the KEY aspect to this game is the game and pretty much EVERYTHING in it is geared (AS IT SHOULD BE) toward multiple people.  So go join publics servers and what not and make friends if you got none but stop asking them to make the game easier for you cause its just not gonna happen.  Its a multiplayer game and EVERYTHING is going to planned out for the multiplayer experience, as it should.

People would agree with you if there wasn't content in this game that has no excuse for not being in Single player, especially the content they said they'd like to add to regular Don't Starve but never did but decided to add in multiplayer. (Doors, for example.)

Especially all the fixes they made, those should have been added to regular DS as well. Why the hell does my game stutter when I use the crafting menu in regular Don't Starve but not in Don't Starve together? Why is the mod menu in regular DS still so outdated compared to DST? Why are some textures DST better than their counterparts in regular DS? Things like that are why people prefer DST over DS.

12 hours ago, pofil said:

Basically I'm to lazy to read trough the whole thing, But I must say I have a world where I play with just one friend and we have no troubles with any boss.

Yep this problem is all about experience. I can solo all of the original RoG bosses so if anything I would want a buff to their HP. Personally I think things are fine the way they are, imo marble suits trivialize almost all fights at this point and learning when you can heal and bringing the proper amount of heals can get you through any enemy in the game.

Archived