50shades-of-blue

Don't Set Up Near A Pond - DST Edition

38 posts in this topic

Whenever you try to type the name of the Spring Giant properly (as both animals, not just one) the forum has this little bit of code that changes it to say the same twice thing instead.  SkyCommision was just testing that to see if it works.  : P

Yes.  It does.  Sigh.

...Notorious

Edited by CaptainChaotica

Yes, HOW?!  I've seen this a couple times before, and have never figured out how the hell they managed to do that...

Editing it does no good--I remember once editing a post like _six times_ and no matter WHAT I did with spaces or punctuation, I still ended up repeating myself like a moron!  Eventually I was like "STOP (BLANK)ING CHANGING WHAT I TYPE THIS ISN'T ANYWHERE NEAR AS FUNNY AS YOU THINK IT IS ARGH!" and that particular creature became known as The Spring Giant in my posts.

(seriouslywhythisisjustfreakingdumbwhoseideawasthis)

...Notorious

You see, when I put a slash between, it still comes out as the same thing twice.  : P

Ah, well.  If nothing else, this stupid little bit of code at least gave us the wonderful title "Our Feathered Lady"...

...Notorious

I've tried that, although I didn't have any special formatting that needed to be copied over.  Maybe that was the problem...

ANYway.

...Notorious