{ARTIST WANTED} Tattoo from Don't Starve Art style?

Hello fellow Don't Starve community! i'm having a little bit of a brothel in search of some fancy and fine artist (hopefully such as yourself) that has the skilled ability to hmm how to i say this... AH... REPLICATE, yes, yes, i'm in need of someone to replicate the art-style of this beautiful and magnificence game know as Don't Starve.

Now you fellow townsmen (and women) may be wondering why on earth would someone require such a task?

I WILL TELL YOU! (Ahem) sorry... Well i will tell you why myself would beg for such a task. You see ever since the game has came out in early access, yes starting with the expandable ham shank weapon that you acquire in TF2 .Oh  don't act like you don't know what I am talking about! .... why are you looking at me like that? (mm-mm) Alrighty well, ever since the early access of Don't Starve I have adored the art style, and the game itself! So much so that I think of this game as one of my favorite games of all time! In giving this game that high of a honor in my books I would like to present the world with the knowing of this by apply a detailed picture inspired of the game on my body (possibly arm) and this is why i need your help! If you the artist, the reader, the one who looks at me funny, and also smells quite nice, is willing to work with a humble human (yours truly) onto make this concept of mine a real plan! yoouu unfortunately will be adored by me and all the viewers of said tattoo accordingly

So Stand up to the plate! (please) and Take this risk! (please) for who knows, there may even been reward!?

If you would like to help me than you can contact me accordingly at the following computer mail : kohenimmelt@gmail.com

P.S. Because this will be on the body of a fabulous male, it would help to see a portfolio of example Don't Starve inspired works and such.

Yours truly:

FriendlyNative 

• Like 1