Help? Invisible Weapon

I found a weapon mod, used TEXTool to make png files, then covered the images with my kukri in photoshop. I also used the existing coding, it just needed tweaking. It seemed like it was going to work. The kukri shows in the inventory but it's invisible when held and dropped. I've figured everything out pretty much on my own. But I'm stumped on this. I'm sure some of you went through this. I'd really appreciate the help.

You have to recreate the assets. The inventoryimage is just a .png file thats why its working but the ground-animation and the swappable-animation is an asset which has to be recreated by the game. 

This means, you have to delete the .zip-files in the "anim"-folder of the mod, create a new .scml-file with Spriter with the new image and keep all the names same unless you want to change some names in the "prefab/scripts/ITEMNAMEHERE.lua"

For more informations about how to create the spriter-file, see this tutorial (step 3 and 4):

Now that I rethink about it, actually you should still see the old weapon on the ground and in your hand, not nothing.

But still, you have to recreate the assets if you want to see your own kukri.

Archived