how to stop "mods enabled" pop-up using game files?

Well .. I m playing non-steam DST and i have last update of it ... Well we Are connected as lan (LogMeIn hamachi) and we play by using direct ip connect ... Well the major problem is when the host use specific Mod ... And all have the same mod .. When the host start his game .. It works fine for him the problem when somebody try to join him ... A pop-up window appears It says"mods enabled" then the black screen ... When we try to play without mods .. Everything fine ... But with the mods we have that problem ... And we tried C_connect on console.. The same result.. But when we use ''TheNet:startclient .........'' works i can see the box it says ok or cancel ..when u choose ok... it takes u directly to the game and give you the same Character as the admin and his rights ... Well ... I think the problem all about this "mods enabled".. And if anybody have any idea how to set it always OK using the game files .. Then i can use the direct ip and play ... Tnx for reading and wish you help me soon :)

Dark: Figured I just mentioned this: that mod removes the warning at the start, but instead pushed over to the ingame and character selection screen and can't be closed off at all before it starts to pop up always at the screen, making it really annoying.

And Other than using mods, I don't think theres any way of disabling it, especially in DS.

@pidrousabouni,

since you are connecting as admin, enter the console, press Ctrl key to display "Remote:" and then put:

c_despawn(ThePlayer)

That will despawn you and allow you to change your character.

As for the admin status, I think all people in the LAN get admin status by default.

Try connecting to an unmodded LAN server and tell me if you have admin status.

@Vaculity, I don't understand.

I enabled the mod and I could join modded servers without the pop up appearing.

Can you give me steps to replicate?

@DarkXero, that particular bug is actually a Klei bug, the steps to reproduce it vary, but ultimately it happens when you don't get the mod warning screen at the beginning of the programs launch and it shows up whenever you load into a server and/or get onto the character select. It's annoying because there are 0 steps to reproduce it every time. 

@Kzisor, ah, but it's with the warning that tells you "I understand" or "disable mods".

I should have phrased myself better in the mod name I guess.

The warning I remove is the "Mods Enabled" one, with "Ok" and "Cancel".

This one blocks you from joining servers with mods with c_connect, most of the time.

The screen fades black, you can't click on the button, you get stuck.

still have problem with the character screen and still connect as admin and the same character as him .. 

well ... is there any idea there xC 

Yes, i got an awesome idea you can try!, you can take your credit card, and actually buy the game instead of pirating it and asking for help.

Archived