The Nexus

(Probably gonna draw Wakana & Post it, if I can. Till then, here's a new char.)

Name:  Boace, the Pigclops

Race: Pigclops (Pig/Cyclops)

Appearance: A very large pigman, wearing a loincloth over a straw skirt. He wields a large club "retrieved" from an Evergreen tree. His most drastic change, however, is that instead of two small eyes, he has one large one.

Abilities:  

-Amazing Strength

-Great Durability

-Experience in Assault and Battery(Can use club weapons extremely profficient)

-Large Size

-Generally a Gentle Giant

Disabilities:

-Extremely Low Intelligence

-Fear of the Dark

-Addiction for Fire

-Once he falls asleep, it's impossible to make him otherwise

Backstory: Boace was an average pig, until one day a shadow captured him, and attempted to turn him into a wretched to be used as  a weapon against a group of Puppets. However, Boace managed to escape before the process was complete. Unfortunately, whatever was done was done, and was irreversable. By the time he escaped, he was already much, much larger, and had a large eye, giving him the Nickname "Pigclops". He was shunned by the others from his village, and was sent into banishment. He currently roams the land, forever lost.

And now, I finished drawing Wakana, though I'll have to wait till after school tommorow to post it, since I don't know how(if I can) to upload it from my phone. Just saying now, Im not very good at drawing...

Edited by wxps350

[Welling] - Character Idea

I was experimenting with some paper and a pen and thought, "Why not cut out the images and put them together?". Anyways, this (roughly) put together character is what my end result was. I followed the pattern of every other character's names (excluding Maxwell's) by starting with the letter 'W'. Enjoy!

jnpfb6o.jpg

Character Info

Name: Welling (maybe Wellington, Wellings, etc.)

Race: Human

Backstory:

One gloomy evening, Welling himself rode out in his carriage to the properties he was going to buy. For, in his hands were plans to "The Most Magnificent Tower mankind has yet to lay eyes on". In his dogged mindset, he waddled towards the last property he had to buy, "The last one before this DREAM IS MINE!" he proclaimed, almost falling back. As he caught himself, he looked up and murmured, "What a pitiful home". He took one step towards the house, and everything died down. Then there came three sharp raps at the door, "No one seems to be home" Welling almost whispered. "No Matter! I will get my hands on this property today.". After several unsuccessful attempts at kicking the door, a few knocking him back on his buttocks, he gave up and collapsed in his winded state. "You haven't seen the last of me!" he shouted, waddling away. And just like that, the door blew wide-open. Catching a glimpse of a shadow in the corner of his right eye as he turned around, he shrieked. No sane man would walk into the house then, but Welling was determined, or so he allowed himself to think. It took three-quarters of the day for him to build up enough bravery to sneak through the rooms, each with the writings of a mad man or a... mad scientist. When Welling reached the attic, he discovered a curious mechanism: a gateway that had a strange... sickly... pull. "VRUM", he jumped back. The machine had just emitted an indescribable noise. to put in terms of taste, it would be close to sweet mixture of butter and a hint of garlic. "VRUM", the machine went again. Welling began to walk closer and closer... and closer..... and closer...... until... "BAM" a lightning bolt flew through the machine and he- "OH GOD HELP ME I'M BEING DRAGGED BY MONSTROUS HAN-". End.

Explanation / Short Version

Wellington went through Wilson's house, and was sucked into the survival universe by Maxwell

Statistics:

Health: 200

(Sure, he's a pompous _____, but look at him, he's a like a tank)

Hunger: 250

(Maybe faster hunger drain, and cannot eat spoiled food)

Sanity: 400

(Sanity drain is less, has extra items to decrease sanity drain made from gems)

• Like 1

Drew some stuph, might incorporate them the my Rp and make a backstory later.

I'm not going to lie, that looks AWESOME!

Now if you'll excuse me.

*goes back into hidey-hole to draw a request I've been working on for days because two hours is not enought time to do anything*

WOODS OF THE GRIEVING WOMAN

There once was a woman who lived alone with a young boy in a small house in the woods. the boy, although not the woman's son, was the closest thing to it, and wore a bright red cape everywhere he went. She cared for him as if he were her own, and they were both very happy. Each day, the boy would play in the woods while the mother stayed inside. Many would say it was dangerous, letting a child run free in the woods, but what danger was there? There weren't any wolves or bears for dozens of miles, and the only people were hundreds more. And so at the end of each day the child would come back home, the woman would put him to bed, and they would sleep. But one day, when the sun was setting, the boy hadn't returned. The woman, concerned, ventured out to find him. She searched the woods far and wide for the boy, but didn't find him, and returned home.

The next day, the boy hadn't returned, and she looked again, this time packing provisions so she could search until she found him. But for that day, she didn't find him, nor the next, or the one after that. She was about to lose all hope, when suddenly she remembered his favorite playing spot he told her about years ago. She ventured there, and looked in horror at what she saw: the discarded red cape. He had worn that thing all the time, why would he let it go? It was windy the past few days, she thought maybe he had just dropped it, that he would come shortly, that he was just lost for a few days and everything was going to be okay, and so she waited.

And waited.

And waited..

And waited...

And waited....

And waited.....

People of the Rp... You guys should draw rough sketches of your characters so I can draw out certain scenes as we play!

Take a look at my previous post.

TBH your characters seem extremely similar to characters in Skyrim, nice job.

People of the Rp... You guys should draw rough sketches of your characters so I can draw out certain scenes as we play!

So let's see... 

The stuff I have to Do:

• Draw Shana
  • Draw three requests with multiple drawings in two of them
  • Work on mod dialog for someone

The stuff I want to do:

• Draw any stuph I feel like
  • Play some of the games I have on the expansive list on Steam
  • Watch videos
  • Watch TV shows
  • Browse the forums, DA, and other stuph on the internet
  • Chat on Steam

And I have around two hours to do all this stuph every day, and then three for some of them if I'm lucky.

*foams at the mouth*

Here's Disparel. I can't draw legs so he's on a gout of fire instead. Deal with it.

disparel_by_kaluriux-d8jzw0e.png

Oh, and did I mention the genie from Aladdin? Yea, he's practically the genie from Aladdin... 

Edited by CloakofCrow
  • Like 1