What happen with the Chest anf Farms?

I imagine this will be more about co-operation then competition, since considering all the balances that are bound to be made, playing competitively would be immensely difficult, so, they should be safe.

and if not

make sure you're playing with IRL friends

that way

if they steal your things

just punch 'em in the face. 

I imagine this will be more about co-operation then competition, since considering all the balances that are bound to be made, playing competitively would be immensely difficult, so, they should be safe.

and if not

make sure you're playing with IRL friends

that way

if they steal your things

just punch 'em in the face. 

I can't give any more rep, but I will click the button anyway.

Maybe you could customize your server session like you can customize your world. There could be options like "restrict access to other people's chests," Co-op mode(spawn all characters together) or Competition mode (Characters spawned at opposite ends of the continent, pig wars for resources(maybe the other guy has more beefalo than you,) with or without adventure mode? ect.) I would personally like to see doors and roofs added sometime, that would be nice. There's also the issue with sleeping. Would everyone have to use a tent at the same time like in minecraft? That'd be annoying.

Hmmm...

It is nice to have your own private stash.

How about this? 3 boards for a standard public chest that anyone can open and 3 boards and a gold nugget to create a chest that's 2 by 2 but only allows the player who created it to open it?

Well then I suggest: you play with your friends, communicate with them throught skype calls and all play thr game. Build one big base for you all and then continue to explore. I'm hoping to get all the knowledge with my mates. May be one of these days me and them will go on Slurperhunt!

Archived