I am not going to let this thread die, even though it doesn't matter.

However, since I still have no idea what to write, and since no one doesn't want me to write about something else, I think I'll do random pictures of Don't Starve.

Have a Wilson bust.

DNHfBHq.jpg

• Like 1

I am not going to let this thread die, even though it doesn't matter.

However, since I still have no idea what to write, and since no one doesn't want me to write about something else, I think I'll do random pictures of Don't Starve.

Have a Wilson bust.

DNHfBHq.jpg

Now, wouldn't you just put one of these in your cabinet? 

if you had one.

if you had a cabinet.

or a table.

or some free space for that.

I like these stories. I find them incredibly entertaining (which, to be honest, worries me a bit). You are very good at painting very imersive mental pictures.

However, despite all the gruesome, unnerving details, I still don't find them as disturbing as Wilson x Maxwell ships.

Now, wouldn't you just put one of these in your cabinet? 

if you had one.

if you had a cabinet.

or a table.

or some free space for that.

I have been finding less incentive to draw because I feel that no one appreciates it.

. . .

Did you just make a stealthy jab at how my drawing is horrible?

I have been finding less incentive to draw because I feel that no one appreciates it.

. . .

Did you just make a stealthy jab at how my drawing is horrible?

Stealthy? Yes. Horrible? No. 

Any effort is appreciated. Plus your drawing isn't as bad as you think it is. Hell, that chibi willette design you made was pretty interesting! (actually pretty and interesting huehuehue) Just don't stop drawing. It's important. I wish to see how you'll improve. With that imagination of yours, the possibilities are... bloody. mhehheh.

You need requests, huh? Well, I've got an idea that probably isn't that good, but it can't hurt to throw it out there.

Wilson is exploring somewhere, perhaps a swamp, with chester. Then something, or more than one thing, maybe a Spider Queen, kills Chester. Since this is the first time Chester has died, Wilson doesn't know he will respawn and goes completely nuts at the loss of his only companion. I'm leaving a lot of details up to your twisted imagination to deside.

Soon.

Previews of Chapter Ten

It was an endless void, stretching on forever, nothing to be seen. Percival was trapped in his own prison, and, this time, he knows that he cannot escape this cage; how can one escape from a prison when there's nothing to escape from?

<--------------->

Memories, as if from an eternity ago, flowed into his mind, moments from a time in his life before he lost his sanity, before he had embarked on his ambition, before he found the Liber Vaccae.

<--------------->

It was always her. It always was like this.

HEY LOOK I'M NOT DEAD! I FINALLY GOT OVER MY WRITERS BLOCK/FEAR! I NO LONGER HAVE ANXIETY! STILL MAD, THOUGH!

Mena, stop. you're going crazy with this stuff.

Seriously though, I missed writing here, I missed writing the lore for Percival. Today's the day the world ended, for this is rebooting. good god is this thread old

Edited by Percival
  • Like 2