Storage compactor with temperature filter

I can understand your point, but i am against any new micro around storage.
Still to much micro, to small scrollbar, to many submenues to click through (every locker has random item order).
Feeders and lockers ruin a part of my fun with oni, because tedious stuff..

Please, i need a Temp filter for Storage... 

My dupes put 1200° Hot Igneous Rock inside a Storage locker near my farm. Some of my tiles literally melted ~.~

And all that just because the locker where it should have be was buried in sand. (And i have no idea where that f***** Sand came from)

On 4/24/2018 at 2:09 AM, Oozinator said:

i am against any new micro around storage.

I agree with Oozinator, so that is why I was thinking, maybe we handle hot objects like we handle germ covered objects. What we get is an Ore Cooler instead of an Ore Scrubber.

The Ore Cooler would have one slider bar to determine the threshold temperature at which the Cooler is used. The Ore Scrubber is simply hardcoded to 0, and is used anytime there is a germ counter greater than 0.

Like the metal refinery, the Ore Cooler would have a liquid input and output. When hot ore is passed through it, the Cooler takes the heat from the ore and transfers it to the liquid - the liquid would then leave the building and new Cooler liquid would need to be fed to it.

This way there is no loss of heat, just a quick ‘per use’ transfer of heat from the ore to a liquid of the players choice.

3 hours ago, FenrirZeroZero said:

Please, i need a Temp filter for Storage... 

My dupes put 1200° Hot Igneous Rock inside a Storage locker near my farm. Some of my tiles literally melted ~.~

And all that just because the locker where it should have be was buried in sand. (And i have no idea where that f***** Sand came from)

Gnihihi.
Slime turns above 125 ° to dirt and when temp >370° , dirt turns into sand.

Archived