HOW CAN I GET WATER TO MICROB MASHER ??

6 hours ago, Ilmu011 said:

You need an available water source, a.k.a. a pitcher pump, which is submerged in water. Your duplicants will then draw water from there and automatically deliver it to the microbe musher.

Thank u, but when I connect the liquid pump with pitcher pump through liquid pipe the liquid pump says { pipe blocked }  can u help me please ?

23 minutes ago, F4ridG4mer said:

Thank u, but when I connect the liquid pump with pitcher pump through liquid pipe the liquid pump says { pipe blocked }  can u help me please ?

First: The Microbe Musher does not have a liquid intake (Liquid Intakes are indicated by white arrows in the plumbing overlay). Water is manually delivered by hand to the microbe musher by duplicants.

Also, the purpose of a pitcher pump (the name already gives it away) is, that duplicants are able to bottle water by themselves and carry it around.

If you want to build a pipe system, you will need a liquid pump, which will continuously draw in liuqid (as long as it's powered and it's pipe isn't blocked).

Thank you man, it worked :wilson_love:

6 hours ago, Ilmu011 said:

You need an available water source, a.k.a. a pitcher pump, which is submerged in water. Your duplicants will then draw water from there and automatically deliver it to the microbe musher.

32 minutes ago, Saturnus said:

You only need to get the "roots" of the pitcher pump into water. Nothing else is required.

image.thumb.png.acd7ebbb7ac2770eb13d47d7d5e89a32.png

8 minutes ago, Ilmu011 said:

First: The Microbe Musher does not have a liquid intake (Liquid Intakes are indicated by white arrows in the plumbing overlay). Water is manually delivered by hand to the microbe musher by duplicants.

Also, the purpose of a pitcher pump (the name already gives it away) is, that duplicants are able to bottle water by themselves and carry it around.

If you want to build a pipe system, you will need a liquid pump, which will continuously draw in liuqid (as long as it's powered and it's pipe isn't blocked).

Archived