[Game Update] - 236679

On 12/10/2017 at 6:35 PM, Lifegrow said:

I rarely see it happening to be honest, just after a cycle or two i'll find all my suits dropped inside. Having some weird things happening in the current release if I leave my game running for more than 4-5 cycles without reloading. i.e. dupes dieing of starvation, despite a million cals of food in readily accessible fridges... Dupes getting stuck in one spot and eventually making a mess, despite plenty of toilets available. Slicksters randomly die on reload, currently lost 10-11 that I know of. 

Seems all of the late game lag/glitches are still prevalent, and as ever have spelled the end of my current colony. Save enclosed if anyone wants to have a look at the lag-fest.

Solo Experimentalisms Lagged out.sav

To be honest Life I think this and many of the other issues mentioned are probably similar to the plants not growing when off screen issue that you usually had, although they fixed that, these could be other issues coming from the same thing. Like your dupes might be registering as being in a vacuum even though they are in oxygen just because they are off-screen, same goes for their pathfinding for food etc, possible because you do no have the food in the camera your game "Culls" unneeded info/processes such as what gasses are 100+ tiles away or what is in certain containers?

Because the bigger your base gets the more gas simulations there are, and your bases are pretty hefty i would assume things just get missed by the program and as a result...your dupes die, etc.