First, not to insult you in anyway, I'd highly recommend working on your grammar.

That said, I'm going to have to go with a no on this one.

From my interpretation, your suggestion states that red gems should be added to the recipe of the thulecite crown, and remove durability cost from the crown.

This is bad in two ways: Red gems are the most common gems in the game, and infinite durability is a no-go for basically everything in don't starve, especially things like this.

As a side note, a popular suggestion is to have most/all of the ancient items that have durability costs, be repairable using nightmare fuel/or thulecite.

5 hours ago, Chaos2 said:

First, not to insult you in anyway, I'd highly recommend working on your grammar.

I am russian and talking in english how I can.

and remove durability cost from the crown.

Not remove durability at all. When SHIELD is active, durability isn't spending, ok?

Red gems are the most common gems in the game

And red gem inserted into the crown. Look at crown picture.

This is bad in two ways: Red gems are the most common gems in the game, and infinite durability is a no-go for basically everything in don't starve, especially things like this.

To be clear, they were asking for the crown to not lose durability while the shield is active which a dev even said on stream that the crown does not lose durability and yes this was a DST stream.

Side-note I think if the crown had a ruby in the crafting recipe that would be just fine seeing as they're only used for amulets, it would give it more use.

Archived