[Bug] Crockpot food instantly turns to rot

Hello there!

So i was cooking up some bananpops when ON the crockpot, it turned to rot in 1 second. I though maybe the spoiled bananas turned to rot while cooking or something so i cooked a honey ham with fresh jerky, stale monster meat and fresh-ish honey. Guess what? It turned to rot too, the recipie cooked and instead of seeing a honey ham, i saw rot.

Please fix this bug! I don't want to live off of jerky only!

Yeah, Rezecib and I have both posted about this.  There's four points of good news, though:

1: We already know exactly how it happens.  Food you cooked and harvested didn't cancel its scheduled spoil time, which now hangs like a curse over your crock pot and spoils anything in it when the time arrives.  What's a pirate-themed expansion without a curse?

2: Klei has already fixed this bug twice for RoG and DST.

3. You can prevent it from happening by saving & loading every 10 days (or 3 after making a Jelly-O Pop or Banana Pop) since the outdated spoiltasks aren't saved, or...

4. You can fix it with this mod I first released last Christmas.  It's up-to-date and identical to Klei's fix.

Yeah, Rezecib and I have both posted about this.  There's four points of good news, though:

1: We already know exactly how it happens.  Food you cooked and harvested didn't cancel its scheduled spoil time, which now hangs like a curse over your crock pot and spoils anything in it when the time arrives.  What's a pirate-themed expansion without a curse?

2: Klei has already fixed this bug twice for RoG and DST.

3. You can prevent it from happening by saving & loading every 10 days (or 3 after making a Jelly-O Pop or Banana Pop) since the outdated spoiltasks aren't saved, or...

4. You can fix it with this mod I first released last Christmas.  It's up-to-date and identical to Klei's fix.

Yeah, reloading the game fixed it. I'll apply the mod next time it happens!

Same problem today, but it did not seem to happen with every recipe (meatballs worked for example, but every dishes based on fish rotted instantly after the end of cooking).

Thank you for producing the mod, it is helpful. I hope it will be fixed in the normal game though.

Archived