Anyone ever used...

Just trust me on this when you play on expert plus and an agent is down and nanofab in too far away to buy medgel being able to drag an agent to the elevator really quickly has saved me on multiple levels during my endless plus game. 

I always use it in not-endless campaigns, and like to have it on every agent if I can. But in endless I think I'd skip it too, maybe.

Yep, I'm very greedy/completionist, won't leave if not take everything and get shot after 6th alarm level all the time. And always need to drag someone somewhere, often even two or three agents. And if not, I'd prefer to not have another exp/end plus  +1 alert because of awaken guard and better drag him a bit.

On 12/22/2015 at 1:36 PM, Shirsh said:

I always use it in not-endless campaigns, and like to have it on every agent if I can. But in endless I think I'd skip it too, maybe.

Yep, I'm very greedy/completionist, won't leave if not take everything and get shot after 6th alarm level all the time.

Perhaps if you replaced the Skeletal Suspensions with Net Downlinks, you would have enough AP to explore the map before alarm level 6.

It can be good to give this to Sharp. His special depends on loading as many augments as possible, and while there are more useful ones out there, if those more useful ones aren't available and Skeletal is, I'd grudgingly load Skeletal.

4 hours ago, MenacingBanjo said:

Perhaps if you replaced the Skeletal Suspensions with Net Downlinks, you would have enough AP to explore the map before alarm level 6.

I think Net Downlinks is a quite rare, either I have a really bad luck for it. But hmm, Net Downlinks is one that grants some AP when an device is fully hacked, so for situation when 3 of 4 (or 4 of 5 in mid mission) agents is down I need a lots of free power and devices to keep hacking, to evacuate everyone. Same for just exploration. It have drawbacks that quite harmful for 5PWR start and my playstyle that all goes as "damn, I need to skip dozens of turns near that safe or terminal until there will be power to break at least one of those damn firewalls", mosachistic playstyle I guess.

If you designate one person in your team to always pin guards while your good agents explore then this becomes the ideal augment for them. The augment is no use for anyone else but it does have a purpose if you specialize your team.

Archived