[Client Crash] - Server not working

ThePurplePanda

Bug Submission:

Category: Client Crash
Issue Title: Server not working (online mode)
Issue Description: My friends and I were playing on a server together, hosted by me. Since 2 hours, they can't join the server, as you can see in the attached screenshot.

I'm on Windows 10, but the server was working yesterday. It seems the problem occured since your last update (20 or 21/08/2015).

Other information, when my friends want to connect to the server, they see "???" under the ping.

NB : A friend created a server and it was working, but still not for my server.
Steps to Reproduce: Try to join a game, hosted by a W10 host. The server was working before the last update.

post-503605-0-81506100-1440195740_thumb.

• Developer

Can you please send your log.txt (ideally from both the server and the host) and as much extra detail as possible? Is the server friends-only or LAN-only or passworded or public? Are you guys in the same house or on different internet connections? etc, etc

My server is configured like that :

• Online server
  • Friends only/open (I tried both)
  • No password
  • It worked two days ago (before the release)
  • My computer uses W10 (before and after the release)
  • Me and my friends have the same version

There is one people in the same house, and one over the Internet. Same results. Both are on W7. I'm the only one on W10.

It seems to be a problem exclusively for hosts on W10, because I could join my friend's server (online, friend only) who uses a W7.

Thanks for your help !

log.txt

Archived