Best solution for Willow

So I was curious about Willow's nerf and looked into it a bit. People are mad for creating a public game where anyone can join? Their fault. Because you can easily craft a torch to burn everything from other players, the problem is not Willow, it's her players. I would suggest you revert Willow back to normal and give us the option to specify which characters are playable on our servers. I am certain that removes the issues people have.

Thanks for your time.

See this is going to be the problem with the game throughout. Some people want co-op balance while others want the vanilla game. Please make Don't Starve have LAN and have DST be balanced for co-op. Sorry to say, but this game is a mess right now because of it's clear lack of direction.

Please make Don't Starve have LAN

I thought it did have LAN unless i'm just dumb and you're talking about something else.

:o

and have DST be balanced for co-op. Sorry to say, but this game is a mess right now because of it's clear lack of direction.

Hey if you were at the last stream ( I think ) they said they were gonna (maybe) add more stuff to pvp AFTER though the ages ISN'T THAT GREAT. :grin:

I thought it did have LAN unless i'm just dumb and you're talking about something else.

:o

Hey if you were at the last stream ( I think ) they said they were gonna (maybe) add more stuff to pvp AFTER though the ages ISN'T THAT GREAT. :grin:

I mean Don't Starve, not Don't Starve Together.

Didn't hear about it, but that would really make me enjoy this game much more.

Didn't hear about it, but that would really make me enjoy this game much more.
Oh forgot to say I mostly play PvE because PvP is kind of meh to me would be nice if there was a mode where everyone started on different islands to prepare and there was a island in the middle and everyone got teleported there on day 20 and fought there. 

Oh forgot to say I mostly play PvE because PvP is kind of meh to me would be nice if there was a mode where everyone started on different islands to prepare and there was a island in the middle and everyone got teleported there on day 20 and fought there. 

I prefer looting bases. Unfortunately we don't have many good ways to protect our base, like having lockable gates for walls, locked chests, and more convenient ways to make traps.

Nerfing Willow made sense...

Not so much her griefing potential, which is nothing really because you can destroy most bases with a torch anyways. It doesn't take long.

It was her anti-social and social potential.

If her lighter was not nerfed for multiplayer everyone would pick her, and no one would need anybody else at all because 1. Darkness cannot kill you anymore 2. Fire can't either, so lighters up everyone... and 3. A group of Willow's would save amazing amounts of time since they would not need to spend as much time gathering grass and logs.

She's ok as she is now imo.

Archived