[HELP] BLACK BOX PROBLEM

Black Box Problem is Pissing me off!

When I use some mods the black box THING always appears but when the others use it , it doesn't appear.

Pumpkin Lord

Mr.Hastings

When I summoned it the black box appears.

post-428680-0-81431700-1409057152_thumb.

William J. Danninghar

Mr.Tiddles

This what appears when I played Will.

post-428680-0-50142100-1409057576_thumb.

Warfarin , The Sticky Fingered

Mr.Tiddles

In first , when I played Warfarin it does'nt have a black box , but When I equiped some weapon this what appears.

post-428680-0-37172400-1409058114_thumb.

There should be a guy/s out there who can able to help me  :loyal:

I can't remember how it happens (@simplex u talked about this for U&A) but it has something to do with a number for the size messing with some computers and ta-da! Black box!

"The images dimensions...

must be a power...

of two!"

I think that is what you're referring to.

(2 high x 2 wide, 4 x 4, 8 x 8[...] 256 x 256, ...; can be mixed, say: 64 x 512)

It's a problem with the textures not being to the power of 2. I didn't know this when making Warfarin and due to business with my personal life, I do not have the time or motivation to redraw every single item in the mod.

As for William J. Danninghar...

...Chances for a patch in the near future are quite low.

Unfortunately, it's very difficult for me, since I have trouble grasping even basic maths. Autism most certainly doesn't help: Language and stuff I can't do, my brain functions best with visual stuff.

It's a problem with the textures not being to the power of 2. I didn't know this when making Warfarin and due to business with my personal life, I do not have the time or motivation to redraw every single item in the mod.

As for William J. Danninghar...

...Chances for a patch in the near future are quite low.

Unfortunately, it's very difficult for me, since I have trouble grasping even basic maths. Autism most certainly doesn't help: Language and stuff I can't do, my brain functions best with visual stuff.

Why won't this happen to others?

Archived