BURN IT BURN IT ALL Challenge

This is my second challange made by me and I want some of you guys to try it out it involves some world setting changes and some other stuff. So your in a cold winter and there are lightable objects everywhere playing as willow you must try to survive the ever lasting winter [infinte winter as seen in settings] Survive as long as you can in dusk only mode. You will light trees and etc and survive off that heat. stay alive as many days as possible. No monsters or animals [Optional] No giants [Optional if you have RoG Other Challange http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/34433-the-ultimate-dont-starve-challenge/?p=447407

Dont forget to post you score below [Days survived]

post-366867-0-68246800-1396920010_thumb.

post-366867-0-51800800-1396920063_thumb.

post-366867-0-65606800-1396920074_thumb.

post-366867-0-58351800-1396920106_thumb.

post-366867-0-48122100-1396920124_thumb.

You should at least let us have rabbits, because if you run out of berries or carrots or something you can't do much.

true true and the fire can burn the berries so yeah. Like i said animals are optional for longer gameplay ^.^

As soon as you get a thermal stone, you can basically survive forever, as long as you occainsainly set something on fire to recharge the warmth. I think you need to change the rules to make it easier :/

true true ill look into it thanks. ^.^

I like this and I'm gonna try it.

Sometimes I start a new game with only night and autumn start (other settings on default) to see how long I can survive (without playing Willow ofc). My current record on this is 7 days nights with Webber, and I was like : "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, another 2 days nights and it was full moon !!!"

I like this and I'm gonna try it.

Sometimes I start a new game with only night and autumn start (other settings on default) to see how long I can survive (without playing Willow ofc). My current record on this is 7 days nights with Webber, and I was like : "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, another 2 days nights and it was full moon !!!"

lol

Ok ok, i know i was supposed to do this challenge yesterday but i had to go to bed when i was about to do it. I'm not a fan of Willow (Don't tell that to lord_battal) but oh well.

K I understand man its all cool also check out The Ultimate Dont Starve Challenge Again I Added A Stupid Poll ^.^ 

Archived