Xbox one Shop Bugged

Arakaki
  • Pending

I tried buying the Wortox Deluxe Chest and it keeps saying that I would have to change a setting in my account but there is nothing that would effect it in order of buying it and I reset the game and Xbox and still nothing.

92A79740-7EB1-434B-A5E4-BAB4E4726C49.jpeg

Steps to Reproduce
Trying to buy the New DLC in the shop and there is nothing wrong with my settings
  • Like 1

User Feedback

It looks like there is a setting on your Xbox account that is not allowing your account (and your system) to make purchases on the Xbox Store. 

That being said, we looked into this reported issue further online, it looks like other people are experiencing this issue with other games due to how their account settings are set up. More information and possible fixes can be found here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-change-your-settings-to-allow-purchases/211f8c1f-421d-4016-8ed2-8749bbaa2e15

We hope this has been of help; should the issue persist, your best bet is to contact Microsoft Support once more and ask if they have any other possible solutions.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

I have contacted Xbox Support for it and it isn’t my issue nor my account from these settings it’s asking for but really I feel like it’s like a bug on the in-game store. I’ve seen some people with the problem and issues but my friend bought the pack I wanted and she got it with no problem it must be a few players not getting this purchase. Also recommended if you guys can put it as an Add-on on Microsoft Store. 6DBCA925-035A-40D3-B0E9-3374C1EEAEFA.thumb.jpeg.c3ea1c850d1f2a55808eb07d3674ea7b.jpeg

• Like 1

Share this comment

I posted on this a few weeks ago as well. I'm having the same exact issue and it's definitely a setting on Xbox and Klei's side because I'm able to make any other game purchases thru the Microsoft store. It would just be easier if they add all of these items to the marketplace. Have no problem on PS4 as i'm purchasing it the same way ☹

Edited by JONNY DA STON3R
misspelling
  • Like 1

Share this comment

It would be much easier if they put it on marketplace and really I don’t know if they would fix it when it only happens to a few players. :( hopefully it can be though it sucks..

• Like 1

Share this comment

It's definitely a glitch on both parties Xbox and klei I posted three pictures in the order that it instructs me when trying to purchase the skins and the last picture is a glitch in Xbox because even though you switch it back to on or off it automatically prevents you from purchasing from the klei store any other purchases on Xbox works fine but this setting particularly for some reason triggers Klei's servers not to be able to link to your account. Trying to explain this to Microsoft over the phone is like plucking hairs out of your nostrils with your bare fingers lol. This setting should not be on Xbox because it already has an initial custom settings for how you purchase your items so I'm not sure why they have another option to switch it on or off and it's these three pictures that is causing the problem I did several tests on another Xbox and it's definitely something in these three pictures that's causing it hopefully this helps klei out as well.

20190509_080627.jpg

20190509_080605.jpg

20190509_080447.jpg

Share this comment

Thank god other people are talking about this ive been trying to fix this crap for months, ive contacted xbox like 5 times and contacted klei multiple times.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Can't believe they haven't addressed this yet.  Now i'm starting to believe this is an Xbox issue because I created a new account just to test purchasing and it allows me.  Trying to explain this to Xbox Customer Service is nil because none of them are gamers or tech savvy. 

Share this comment