wardrobe music

Naloj
  • Known Issue

when i use the wardrobe and leave it, the theme music continues indefinitely on top of other song / music

Steps to Reproduce

play split screen on ps4

open wardrobe and leave it

User Feedback

Can you describe the problem in a bit more detail?

Do you mean that when you're in a split screen game and one player uses the wardrobe, the theme music plays while the wardrobe is open? or the music keeps playing after the wardrobe is closed? Or something else?

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

This happen to me as well while playing in split screen if the music starts playing in the wardrobe and then exit. The wardrobe music keeps playing eternaly. I have to reset the game to stop it.

This happen as soon as the music starts playing, if the music starts playing Im screwed.

Share this comment

I've been trying to reproduce this but I must be misunderstanding something.

Can someone either give me step by step instructions on how to cause this, or record and post a video?

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

I have also had this happen to me, I sat in the wardrobe for a few moments and I picked a skin, walked out and I had the menu (wardrobe) music play, I left the game and joined back, it seemed to be a "random" thing because everytime I tried to repeat it, it would not play again

Share this comment

Marking this as known issue since we can't reproduce it. If someone comes up with a the correct steps to get it to happen then please add/reopen.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment