Visual and sounds

Virtual55
  • Fixed

Hello,

After the last update I have noticed that lots of characters have sounds problem.

•Wolfgang and Wanda with their transformation no sounds, Wolfgang no sounds while working out or Wanda weapons not making sounds and also Winona not making sound when loosing hunger due to crafting. 
•The visual bug is related with split screen game play, after you disconnect the day counter clock remain in the middle of the screen even if you start a new game.
•Also when you open the crafting menu and then tap the map button the character have the option to move while you navigate on the map. It does happen only when you open the crafting menu first and then the map.

I play on PS5.

Steps to Reproduce

Press L2 then map button and try to move you will notice that the character does move.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

The missing audio is fixed in the next update, 2.50.

As for the visual bug and being able to move while the map is open, I've been unable to reproduce these issues.
Can you post a video showing them in action?

Share this comment

Just to make things clear, the moving while the Crafting Menu is open was there since the UI update. It's not a new bug.

Share this comment

The movement should be fixed as well. Haven't figured out what's causing the clock overlay to hang around yet, or even how to reproduce it.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment

Okay, the clock should be fixed now as well, it was broken in a few different ways.

It won't make the next patch (2.51) though,  but will be in the next, next one.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment