Regarding Map Graphic Errors

jesuisralph
  • Pending

@JanH @CharlesB I think I may have found the cause of the graphic errors in the map. Read further...

I've had this map graphic errors for a very long time now, I've brought up the issue a while back but there is no solution yet. So while playing DST  in my main world (4450+ days) I was trying out new techniques with the bosses and I've decided to place a few Ocuvigil in new areas to keep an eye on certain things -- I noticed something else.... NEW graphic errors appeared in the map!!

The old and not fixed graphic errors:

DGjRUDlciWWnVt.png

New map graphic errors AFTER placing additional Ocuvigil in different areas:

4LppWMS.png

pCesYTT.png

Yes, I placed an Ocuvigil to watch Dragonfly and because of it, I think I may have found the cause of the map graphic errors.

I did further testing...

This errors is linked to the picture below

PT5n3Gq.png

sfMTgD0.png

After noticing that there is a big possibly that Ocuvigil might be the reason I'm getting all of these graphic map errors, I've decided to remove all of it and this is the result when I restarted the game:

YfBULdY.png'

So far, I've haven't had any more graphic errors in the map AFTER removing the Ocuvigils.... BUT I'd like for the developer team to take a look into this matter, do further testing and perhaps patch this issue because I do need to have Ocuvigil to keep an eye on certain bosses. Thanks!

Steps to Reproduce
Place new Ocuvigil around the map

User Feedback

I was wondering when are you guys gonna fix this issue? The graphic error is obviously linked with the ocuvigil. I recently added an ocuvigil back into my map and this happened again...

Second screen (webber map) you can see the graphic errors

F448UaX.jpg

It's a mirror of this section with the ocuvigil:

qt0m8aa.jpg

Share this comment