PS4 DST Local Load Problems

zeeroffle
  • Fixed

Recently my girlfriend and I have been playing a lot of DST on PS4 offline local, got to around day 200 and we decided to rollback and when we loaded back in it prompted her to create a new character. Her old character was completely wiped. We tried rolling back further, same thing. We tried restarting and shutting down the console, still same issue. We now tried creating a more new worlds and tonight as we go to continue, it kept on prompting her to create a new character again. We had one error screen occur (after our 2nd re attempt at a new world since our day 200 world is when it all began) but did not happen to save a screen shot of it unfortunately. We even tried deleting the game completely, the. reinstalling it and it still occurs. Please help!! We love this game and have spent a great amount of time playing and want to continue doing so!

Thank you

Steps to Reproduce
When it originally happened I believe we were both in the cave world. We can simply create a world, play it for an hour and quit. When reloading the save file it will occur.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

This problem was mentioned in the 1.11 update thread. It's an unfortunate bug that should be fixed in the next patch coming very soon. 

In the meantime I think you can avoid the issue by taking it slow when signing in your players when the game starts. Don't be in a hurry to button through as quickly as possible (mash "Play offline"), and instead wait a few seconds (say 15 or so) before signing in the second player.

Share this comment

Ahhh okay sorry I didn't know it was already mentioned as I am not familiar with these forums yet (created this account for help). Thanks for the info and suggestion! 

Share this comment

No problem! Please do post in this forum if you run into any other trouble. I or the others here will do our best to help you out.

• Like 1

Share this comment

8 hours ago, CharlesB said:

No problem! Please do post in this forum if you run into any other trouble. I or the others here will do our best to help you out.

That's right :D

• Like 1

Share this comment