[PS4] Don't Starve together getting stuck after you joined a server again when he diconnects/restarts and you are in the disconnect screen of the old version

NoscopeFelix
  • Fixed

I played with some friends and found a bug, if your friends (the host) Disconnects and rolls back the server or start another one and you join him while your still in the you got disconnected screen ,will join and be stuck . Your not able to move disconnect or do anything ,you have to close the game and open it again.

Steps to Reproduce
-Let someone host a server and join it -make the host leave the server and roll back a day or two /start a new world -join the server while you are still at the you got diconnect screen -and there you go, your stuck and you won't be able to do anything

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I host a DST server once a week for some PSN-EU forum friends which includes one of the Sony PS forum community managers. He & his wife play split screen co-op & they have had the same issue since the last update. We've had to roll back our world once & ever since they have this issue. They completely exit the game & restart it to join second time round successfully.

Share this comment

Hi guys. Just to make sure I'm understanding this correctly, are you joining the server through an invitation or using Friends->Now Playing, or some other method?

Share this comment

One more question. When you say:

-and there you go, your stuck and you won't be able to do anything 

Do you mean that you connect to the new server but you can't interact with the game, ie. no buttons or controls seem to work?

Share this comment