Lost all Beefalo Costumes

Frontente
  • Pending

I played the YOTB-event last friday (before the bugfix update) and unlocked almost every befaloo costume. Yesterday I played again and wanted to change the costume, but only a single one was unlocked - even the costume my beefalo was wearing at this moment was locked.

The unlocked costume wasn't the initial costume I had on friday:

• Friday: Dolled-Up Costume
  • Sunday: Festive Costume

(I unlocked all costumes again, if something happens, I will give an update.)

Steps to Reproduce

Not sure, but maybe:

1. Unlock beefaloo costumes with initial YOTB-Update (#203)
  2. Get Bugfixes from #204
  3. Costumes gone (?)
  • Like 1

User Feedback

What did the screen look like? Were all the costumes disabled, or just gone? 

I just checked on the retail build and it seems to be working as intended. Can you check again today, and attach a screenshot if it's still an issue? Also include your Klei ID, as it could be a problem with your account.

Share this comment

When I lost the costumes, I could see every icon on the screen but only the icons of the "Festive Costume" were "highlighted" / not shaded (it looked like something in the curio cabinet wardrobe that isn't unlocked). I was able to select and preview the costumes, but when I confirmed the selection it wasn't applied on my beefalo.

I just checked it and everything is still fine.

Klei ID: KU_GWmhv1Ss

Share this comment

It's still fine, but I forgot I saved a video. I am too lazy to trim the video, so here is a screenshot of the moment I realized the costumes are gone:

grafik.thumb.png.efee02e18fce820942ff767187b7b03b.png

Share this comment

The costumes have disappeared again. It's the same situation like a few days ago:

• Unlocked all costumes and everything was fine
  • Didn't played for a couple of days
  • Returned to the game on the weekend
  • Costumes disappeared (and a completely different costume is initially unlocked)

But this time I didn't unlocked the costumes again and left everything untouched. So it's more likely you can investigate what's happening?

(I attached a video, showing only a single costume is unlocked)

Share this comment

On 2/21/2021 at 8:50 AM, Frontente said:

The costumes have disappeared again. It's the same situation like a few days ago:

• Unlocked all costumes and everything was fine
  • Didn't played for a couple of days
  • Returned to the game on the weekend
  • Costumes disappeared (and a completely different costume is initially unlocked)

But this time I didn't unlocked the costumes again and left everything untouched. So it's more likely you can investigate what's happening?

(I attached a video, showing only a single costume is unlocked)

What's your Klei ID (KU_)?

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

7 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

Does it only seem to happen after an update? Or also in between updates, while on the same version?

In my case: everything was fine in between the updates, but I don't change the outfits often. So It might be possible that the costumes where already gone before the update. I will keep an eye open for now.

Share this comment

6 hours ago, CharlesB said:

Does it only seem to happen after an update? Or also in between updates, while on the same version?

No update, keeps happening on same version.

Update: Happened again today, now I just have the Robot costume.

Edited by GelatinousCube

Share this comment

I had the same problem occur today for me where only the beefalo robot costume is unlocked. I had to get a new beefalo because my last one died in battle, and when I hitched to review, it gave same appearance as the photos above where it won’t let me update the look of the beefalo unless it’s the robot one. 

Share this comment