hair rug turf has turned into lunar portal turf

Brago-sama
  • Fixed

So when i updated, all my hair rug turf that had been placed was turned into that turf that comes from the lunar portals.

They also make you have lunacy when standing on them and cant be removed even with antlion hatF2D58KqXsAEQHSo.thumb.jpg.4f7e66d4c8c0014c5e91cbfab311fadd.jpgF2D5_w_WoAAJ_8O.thumb.jpg.07878b70efdafe3514261157dc9660a6.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

Notice all your beard rug turf is gone

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Sorry, a couple of turf problems slipped into the update unnoticed. It's already fixed and we'll get another update out ASAP

• Thanks 1
  • Health 1
  • GL Happy 1

Share this comment

Has Charles B already fixed this bug in this new July 28th update? 

Edited by PRIVATEhost

Share this comment

2 hours ago, PRIVATEhost said:

Has Charles B already fixed this bug in this new July 28th update? 

They did fix it, but the old lunar turf still exists and you can not remove it! Not that a big of deal to be honest, they hotfix the farming soil which was more important. However, I'm sure it will get fixed later on.

• Health 1

Share this comment

20 hours ago, Mj- said:

Eles consertaram, mas o antigo relvado lunar ainda existe e você não pode removê-lo! Não é grande coisa para ser honesto, eles consertaram o solo agrícola que era mais importante. No entanto, tenho certeza de que será corrigido mais tarde.

So are these lunar surfaces going to be permanent? 

Share this comment

3 hours ago, PRIVATEhost said:

So are these lunar surfaces going to be permanent? 

I don't think so.. It will get fixed in the upcoming updates. The 276 was a quick update to address the issues with the framing part, and you can now make a new rug without any problems.

They couldn't / have time maybe, to do the remaining lunar turfs, that's what I think.

Share this comment

10 hours ago, Mj- said:

Acho que não.. Isso será corrigido nas próximas atualizações. O 276 foi uma atualização rápida para resolver os problemas com a parte do enquadramento, e agora você pode fazer um novo tapete sem problemas.

Eles não puderam / talvez tenham tempo, para fazer os relvados lunares restantes, é o que eu acho.

I hope they remove the Lunar Surface as soon as possible... I'm new to the game and this makes my experience difficult

Share this comment