Forever broken catcoon houses

SeuCrowley
  • Fixed

It's been about 5000 days since my Catcoon houses are still broken, I believe this is a game defect because I remember that after a while they were damaged and they appeared to be fixed.

This bug is old in my world and it predates the Chinese event, there are only 2 Catcoons houses in the world and both are in this state

17eb794819934-73b29782A5B83E80A0A.5B32474395730333_message_420427961281688_1642296723756.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

kill a Catcoon multiple times until your house breaks, never have a Catcoon in your world again

• Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

This should have been fixed at some point but might not have applied to existing dens. Try hammering the broken dens and they should regrow in about 15 days or so.

Share this comment

1 hour ago, CharlesB said:

Isso deveria ter sido corrigido em algum momento, mas pode não ter se aplicado às tocas existentes. Tente martelar as tocas quebradas e elas devem crescer novamente em cerca de 15 dias.

Sorry, but I don't understand for sure, should I just hammer it once or until the house breaks?

Share this comment

46 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

Until the house breaks, you want to remove them from the world.

I don't want to remove them from the world, I wanted the house to go back to normal, but it never fixed it again :(

Share this comment

16 hours ago, SoulCrowley said:

I don't want to remove them from the world, I wanted the house to go back to normal, but it never fixed it again :(

I talked with the PC team and they tell me that if you remove these old, broken dens (by hammering them completely) then new ones will spawn in 15 or so days. It's the only way to "fix" them

• Thanks 2

Share this comment

6 hours ago, CharlesB said:

I talked with the PC team and they tell me that if you remove these old, broken dens (by hammering them completely) then new ones will spawn in 15 or so days. It's the only way to "fix" them

I will test it and come back here to give feedback, thanks.

Share this comment

23 hours ago, CharlesB said:

It didn't work, after breaking the houses I waited the 15 days and did a round in the world and nothing, by guarantee it resets all the settings to the default and I waited another year (75 days) and no Catcoons... Now that I destroyed the houses is there any possibility of getting Catcoons back in my world?

Share this comment

58 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

Hmm, that's not what's supposed to happen. Can you send me your save file so I can take a look at it?

https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/topic/70105-dont-starve-together-console-edition-faq-ps4/#how-can-i-send-my-save-file

After re-entering the game I came across a new Catcoon house, maybe it went unnoticed in my rounds around the world, anyway thank you very much, it was a surprise to find that after breaking the house another one appears in a new location, quite satisfied. :)

• Happy Hazard 1

Share this comment