Deerclops vs Brightshade

ProgenyExile
  • Fixed

Everything I tried getting deerclops to fight brightshades the game crashes. Tested about 10 times on one's near my base.

Steps to Reproduce

Had rifts on for a while because I've not seem them, couple brightshades spawned, and then 3 near my base I turned rifts off for the meantime. Winter came, deerclops came, tried luring deerclops into the brightshades. Every time he attacked them  the game would crash almost instantly. 

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

So I tested this on my Xbox Series S, Deerclops does not freeze or crash the game while attacking a Brightshade, are you forcing her to attack more than 1 Brightshade? (I made mine fight only 1..) 

If so how many Brightshades are involved? on my game the Brightshade & it’s vines would be frozen by the Deerclops multiple times but it never lead to my Xbox crashing.

Could be just a PlayStation bug- but I haven’t been able to replicate.

Edited by Mike23Ua

Share this comment

This should be fixed in the latest update (2.70)
It had the potential to happen on Xbox as well, @Mike23Ua you were probably lucky not to have him use that particular attack

• Like 1

Share this comment