Can't load into any Server

Thedopeyeddboy
  • Fixed

Anytime I try to join an online game I get stuck on the loading screen. This was not an issue until the new update

Steps to Reproduce

I tend to play a lot of Don't Starve Together with my girl, and for the last week we have not been able to connect to the same game. Today we tried hopping on to a official server game and we both were stuck on loading screen. I'm not sure how to fix this but I'm sure it has something to do with a bug while loading in

• Like 4

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I personally have been having similar issues with server loading. I have no idea why it happens, and at least for me it seems to randomly occur with certain servers. I made a post about this a couple of weeks ago, and I have yet to get a response. It seems like for now, all we can do is wait for it to be fixed. Edit: If you don't get a response from any of the devs, you should probably email them about this issue.

Edited by Catcoon321
  • Like 1

Share this comment

After recent update I created new world (online server & endless mode) & played until around day 5 or 6 then logged off. Yesterday I tried to play, but after waiting for 10 minutes with it stuck in "loading/joining server", I exited & tried again with no success.

I then tried to create a new world (online server & endless mode) & had the same thing, not even getting to character selection. I restarted game & tried launching it to no avail. Interesting observation is that it already showed "Day 2" as if I'd already played it.

I deleted both of these worlds & wait for a patch/update.

Share this comment

yeah it's terrible on ps4 right now, and going on for a few weeks. Joining a server (pub or hosted, doesn't matter) has a success rate of about 20%.

• Like 1

Share this comment