Can't get pass loading

Mysticz
  • Fixed

It's not loading at all, I just see the dots keep moving that's all. Any answers to why this is happening?

PS_Messages_20190403_173450.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
I saw the update for 1.41 in my notifications on the ps4 menu. Hit X and it loaded that game. Then it just sits at loading, it says latest version installed. I restarted my ps4, loaded it back up samething.
  • Sad 2

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Same thing happening to me, I've done literally everything I can think of to fix it, and nothing happens. It's very frustrating and I hope they fix this soon.

Share this comment

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone, We are currently investigating this reported issue. In the meantime, while we work on the proper fix, try this:  Load DST in offline mode by turning off internet connection in the PSN settings, then turn it back on when in the game's main menu and go to shop and log in.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Update: Things should actually be fixed now. Sorry for the mess everybody. We're looking at what caused this issue and will be taking steps to ensure it doesn't happen again in the future. 

• Thanks 4

Share this comment

This isn't fixed. I'm presently unable to login (endless logging in) or play offline (endless loading). Was functioning fine about 3 hours ago, now is unplayable. 

• Like 1

Share this comment

This is still not fixed I literally kept it logging in for 6 hours at night. It didn’t finish, and I can’t launch an offline world without the screen freezing. Please fix this on PS4

Share this comment

Still nothing. Can't login. Can't play offline world. This is really frustrating. I only bought Don't Starve Together a week ago. Just got into it and now I can't play it. What's the status of this game breaking bug?

Share this comment