Audio bug for poison birchnut trees and birchnutters.

ericforman1976
  • Fixed

There are no audio sound effects for the poison birchnut tree monsters or the little birchnutters that spawn from them.

They still function the same, just no audio.

Steps to Reproduce

Spawn a poison birchnut by cutting down birchnut trees.

• Sad Dupe 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

This audio bug is so old, I couldn't find the original report! I think it has been 3-4 years now? XD

I hope it will get fixed eventually.

• Like 1

Share this comment

And now it's fixed! 
"Now" being the next, next update (2.29, not 2.28 which is going to be released imminently).
It's been that way for 4.5 years actually :( 
Kind of sad fixing it now, it's part of the game's heritage. Maybe I should just leave it...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this comment

13 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

And now it's fixed! 
"Now" being the next, next update (2.29, not 2.28 which is going to be released imminently).
Kind of sad fixing it now, it's part of the game's heritage. Maybe I should just leave it...

Rolf...

I dunno how to react to this being fixed too, it's really sad indeed to be able to hear the little Birchnutter again :(. 

Joke aside, this was a really quick fix Charles. Thank you so much to you and to the all console devs, you are killing it for this whole year. We can't wait to see what are you guys going to do in 2022.

Thanks again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

20 hours ago, CharlesB said:

And now it's fixed! 

That's pretty funny! I thought I remembered it working back when the game first released on PS4. Sorry to bring attention to this relic of a bug. Thank you for all your work!

Share this comment