Sorry about the "delay"

DestructionMaster64
  • Pending

The game has a small delay, ex:when I was fighting hounds they killed me a foot away where they were standing and this was on (offline mode) I notice this on several occasions...on a online server and, a self hosted one..... it's very weird but the player hardly notices it when they are doing nothing but walking...

Steps to Reproduce
1.Attempt to kill things. 2.violenty....

User Feedback

Delays I experienced... I was playing local split-screen.

Delay in chopping trees, character would freeze for a split second and begin chopping animation again.

Delay in breaking rocks - Same as tree delay.

The worst delay was in battle though. I could not catch a pigman, once I initiated a battle pig would strike me and then I would try to hit back; delay would give them ample time to escape my area of attack. Same for tall bird battle and hounds. I was playing as Wigfrid so I should have been able to tank these enemies. Only way I was able to take them down was to stay still and fight in a peone position. Could not kite... :'(

• Like 1

Share this comment

Same here, bees are brutal and can hit you from quite far away, I also noticed I cannot outrun the hounds, they are able to catch up pretty quick. The first spawn of hounds sent 4 after each player too. :(

Share this comment

I also had a problem with split screen delay. We were playing local too and fighting is rather tough. There is at least 2 item pick ups when near a spike and if I'm lucky I can do 1 item. Lag shouldn't be so much an issue when playing local though.

The delay is REALLY bad. Here is a pic I took while playing split screen. This was taken on a local server.

FB_IMG_1470268431738.jpg

Share this comment