Pig Village Berry Bush "bunches" give grass instead

SCOOMF
  • Known Issue

You know pig villages, and you know how some have 3×3 bunchest of grass, flowers, berries, and even carrots! While playing DST, some of the berry bushes (the ones that were more leafy looking than the usual berry bush) Give grass instead. When standing near the Bush, it says  "Pick grass" even though it shares the berry bush texture. Some berry bush's actually berries. I don't have an image at the moment, thought if I could, I could share it.

PS: Almost starved me and my partner to death, mistook them for actual food :/

Steps to Reproduce
1. Find a pig village 2. Locate some 3+3 bunches of those leafy berry bushes 3. Have grass in your inventory instead

User Feedback

Here's what I discovered so far, when playing single player on a non-dedicated server, sometimes, 3×3 groups of grass spawn on top of the 3+3 groups of berries, so it's not a texture bug, but maybe some pig village generation bug. Sometimes the grass texture would flicker on top of the berries, yet they both are still able to be picked. The problem is, when playing splitscreen, there is no flicker between textures, it just looks like a berry bush that gives you grass, but in reality, the grass is so on top of the berries, that it's impossible to maneuver around the grass to pick the food. Quite the long read...
@bizziboi

Share this comment