Light Glitches

spiderdian
  • Fixed

So, I decided to rush in the game to unlock everything and allow me to test the game with no holding backs. But when I got to the caves, this happened to the lighting

Don't Starve Together_ Console Edition_20160719152953.jpgDon't Starve Together_ Console Edition_20160719153113.jpg

It may seem normal at first, but while moving far from the source, the light radii start to flick and get stretched into endless lines

When you rotate the camera, It looks like a rave party with so many flickering XD.....sorry

After that, I realized that every light ends up like this when you walk far enough from the source

Steps to Reproduce
Find a light source and walk a bit far away from it, but not enough for it to disappear from your screen

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

hey in DST in customization there is a start this put the left 2 to the left start:plus start the game you will be given food items materials thats how i found some bugs

Share this comment

3 hours ago, BUTTERSKY11 said:

hey in DST in customization there is a start this put the left 2 to the left start:plus start the game you will be given food items materials thats how i found some bugs

The resources aren't the main point of the bug

The focus is the light glitches

Share this comment