UI for two different rockets mixes up the data

Coolthulhu
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Linux Fixed

The UI for rockets can sometimes display data for one rocket when another is selected.

On the screenshot, you can see the right rocket (selected one) with an empty liquid cargo module. It is empty as you can see both from the mouseover tooltip and from the bar rendered on it in game world. The rocket UI shows it with a partly filled liquid cargo module and with an artifact module - those two belong to the rocket on the left.

The selected cargo module is one from the right one. This can be confirmed by looking at rocket's name: both mouseover tooltip and rocket UI show the name of the rocket on the right.

The rocket UI shows correct data for selected module - the (not shown) storage data below will show the module as empty. It's just the rocket summary thing that is linked to the wrong rocket.

static_rocket_bug.thumb.jpg.8076979a0defb4fef516af431224ec1f.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

1. Construct a rocket with an artifact module. 2. Send it on a mission and then back. 3. Without save+load, construct another rocket, this time without any artifact modules. 4. Select the new rocket. 5. Look at the UI, which will now be showing artifact module as present, when the selected rocket doesn't have one.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Same on windows:
obraz.thumb.png.f438ea213050c0684814e399766b06fe.png

I though I sent wrong rocket and lost 5 cycles because it was correct one, with incorrect description. This rocket has no cargo bay.

Share this comment

I had one of mine still show the artefact transport modules in the properties window (with their old contents) after I had removed the artefacts and deconstructed the modules.

Share this comment