Ranchers still getting stuck while calling critters to be groomed (repost).

rgduck
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Dupe

This has been posted about before here, but that issue is marked as fixed, and the bug is still happening.

It happened to my dreckos in the attached save. There wasn't a critter getting stuck, just no critter responded to the rancher's call. The rancher kept calling until I saved/reloaded. It worked properly after reloading.

Spaced Out DLC, Build U49-577063-5.

Crater.sav

Steps to Reproduce

Bug occurs unpredictably and without any obvious trigger.

User Feedback

Changed Status to Dupe

Let's track the issue in the other bug report. The potential fix is in U50, which is currently in public testing.

• Like 1

Share this comment

On 11/6/2023 at 7:59 PM, EricKlei said:

Changed Status to Dupe

Let's track the issue in the other bug report. The potential fix is in U50, which is currently in public testing.

There is still an issue in U50. But it's not completely the same. The frozen critter seems not block the other critters anymore. This drecko came before all other to be groomed but they were groomed. And the rancher gets unstuck by moving him and the critters gets also unstuck.

Share this comment

This looks like a slightly different bug. Thanks for the video. Does it only happen with Dreckos or other critters too?

Share this comment

On 11/10/2023 at 1:57 AM, EricKlei said:

This looks like a slightly different bug. Thanks for the video. Does it only happen with Dreckos or other critters too?

I think only with Dreckos. My hatches seem to do ok. I didn't get to pip ranching yet.

Share this comment

I'm also reproing this. It seems to be less often than before but it's still happening.

Unlike before, it now also seems to recover without a reload when the dupe is forced to step away (catching breath, potty break, etc). 

Edited by meekay

Share this comment