Ranchers still getting stuck while calling critters to be groomed.

Kraytex1
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Ranchers are still getting stuck while calling for critters. This is still happening after the new update. Not as frequently, but it is still occurring. Watched it happening while my rancher was attempting to groom a Grubgrub. The Grubgrub was there, but the rancher kept on whistling to it. In the end I saved, and reloaded, which solved the issue. It seems that the bug only occurs after the game has been running for an hour or so. 

Steps to Reproduce

Keep game running for 1 hour +

Watch ranchers, and eventually they will get stuck calling critters over to ranching station.

Game File attached

Bug Tracker.sav

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

In my case then don't get stuck but it takes a long time (30 Seconds) before the critter will come for its grooming. I did think it had been caused by my game because it contains more then 600 critters. How many do you have?

Edited by Upload

Share this comment

For me it's the critters that are getting stuck. They seem to become glum and then freeze. It seems to occur in my grubgrub ranch the most, but I've seen it in all my ranches. Reloading seems to fix it until the critters become glum again. 

Share this comment

This is not fixed. It just happened to my dreckos in the attached save. It wasn't a critter getting stuck, just no critter responding to the rancher's call. Reloading resolved the issue.

Build U49-577063-5.

Crater.sav

Share this comment

To clarify, this bug is potentially fixed in U50 which is currently in public testing. If you are testing on that branch please let us know if you encounter it. Dreckos getting stuck in the sheering state as reported here appears to be a separate issue.

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

• Like 1

Share this comment