Radbolt Sensor doesn't appear to work on fast speed

madcat1188
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Linux Fixed

It appears the radbolt sensor doesn't work when I've got the game on fast speed. I'm trying to figure out a way to get radbolts into the materials study terminal with minimal waste. As a bit of feedback, IMHO it would be better if the logic output on the materials study station told me when the building was *empty*, not when it was full. Even better would be to include controls on the materials study station similar to a thermo sensor so the player can decide for themselves under what conditions the logic should be red or green. I'll make another post about this in the suggestions section.

Anyway, in the attached image, I'm trying to use a radbolt sensor to trigger the reset on a memory toggle, but it seems to only go green on the slowest speed, and not the fastest or medium speed. I have the radbolt sensor setting to above 1, so it should go green when any amount of radbolts pass over top of it. I also tried adding a buffer gate in series with the radbolt sensor, but that didn't help. I do have a large colony on the main planet and another smaller one on a second planet, so I am keeping the game quite busy.

Materials_Study_Logic_with_sensor.png

Steps to Reproduce

Connect a radbolt sensors to any logic gate. Observe that it only goes green when a radbolt passes over top of it when the game is on the slowest speed.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I agree that "building full" makes the absolute least sense of the available possibilities for a radbolt consuming building. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

I can confirm this works for me now. I setup a radbolt sensor to reset a memory toggle and the reset works properly on slow and fast speed.

Share this comment