MCG of iron on conveyor belt will not cool down

toaster4k
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Had this volcano tamed for many cycle. if the content on the conveyor belt is below 115c, it should be let throu.

Now there is this tiny chunk of iron that will not cool down. all the other pieces of iron on the belt cooled down properly but that 1907 mcg of iron

just wont cool down.

bug1.thumb.jpg.017d8cefc4037ced612bbdac8f271b13.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

load game, look at itThe Chaotic Homestead.sav836222208_TheChaoticHomestead.thumb.png.d7da24e3d4ac555cc498b36a95900983.png

User Feedback

Known issue, they tried fixing it recently and it really broke stuff so they had to revert it. Something about multiplying really small numbers.

You can use the new conveyor meter, set to 1kg, and put an automation line from its output to its input. Will act like a valve and let 1kg/s through, which you can just assume to be cool enough rather than needing to measure it's temperature.

Alternatively you can bring it back over to the sweepers range and drop it back out if it hasn't cooled enough by the time it reaches the conveyor temp sensor

Edited by Nematrec

Share this comment

There was also a known issue with the last box to be sent from a conveyor loader will take on the original mass of the element in the conveyor loader instead of the remaining mass. I do not know if this issue was resolved, but I have not see anything in the patch notes.

Share this comment

5 hours ago, yoakenashi said:

There was also a known issue with the last box to be sent from a conveyor loader will take on the original mass of the element in the conveyor loader instead of the remaining mass.

I think that was the "splitting ores" fix of a while back (update 463874 )

• Thanks 1

Share this comment