Issue with "!!" Atmosuits giving an Alert and Alert Resolved sound after being put on.

Sergadra
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

I finnally figured out why always a Yellow Alert and Yellow Alert Solved Sound is triggered even though i never set one up.
I found a source that probably is caused by stocking Atmosuit Checkpoints with Sweep Yellow Alert Erands.

As soon they are stocked and a Duplicant puts them on thos weird Yellow Alerts fires in 1 Tick.

I watched Duplicants put on suits and hear the noice triggerd. At all those stations every exact time the took them on.

OxygenNotIncluded_2022-11-01_15-15-27.png

DxDiag.txt

Steps to Reproduce

Probably: Definatly:

- Set the Suit as Sweep Erand as Yellow Alert and see them deliverd  to the asking Atmosuit Station
- Wait for the Duplicants to put them back on.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

@sakura_sk That one is Archived? I mean i did not search this time (Was fault on my part). Though yes this annoying bug is still present.

Edited by Sergadra

Share this comment

2 hours ago, Sergadra said:

That one is Archived?

No no. That was a forum post, not a bug report. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I don't know if there is another bug report about the issue. I just wanted to add the info.

Share this comment