Incorrect operation of the gateway mechanics

catrue
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

The problem arises every time when the duplicate needs to go through the door (gateway), the door animation is triggered, but the duplicate twitching remains standing still as if the door is closed, after 5 seconds of waiting, he tries to go through again and the door may work correctly, or the bug may repeat again. I am playing with the latest update and the problem has never been seen before. I ask you to fix this bug, since it became impossible to play when the door was installed, the duplicates simply stand idle in front of it for a long time without the ability to pass

Steps to Reproduce

Let the duplicate go through the door several times and the problem will arise by itself

User Feedback

Sorry, I don’t know how in English exactly, because I play with localization. And by the way, today I noticed that the problem does not always appear. But it appears periodically. Maybe someone had such an answer as you decided.

Без имени-1.png

Here for example a specific case the door worked and the animation is passed but the duplicate girl did not pass but stands and just waits for the next opening.

11.png

and this can last for 10 and 15 seconds, and even opening the door with another duplicate will not affect the waiter. He seems to be hanging and waiting for redirection, such as when the rock collapses like a duplicate scared

I also wanted to share a negative review. The main launch module (launch readiness) of the rocket and a large residential module for several duplicates have different menus and not as in the case of a small warhead one. It is very inconvenient, at first to check up or all duplicates in the rocket and then to pass to other module for start. Perhaps they should be combined by analogy with a small missile head module for convenience. And in the list of readiness for start simply to add a point that the top part is required for start. It would be much more convenient or to combine these two modules completely as nowhere as at construction of the big module of the rocket for duplicates it is not used

Share this comment

Единственное, что могу предположить, это недостаток напряжения в сети. У тебя довольно странно подключен трансформатор и не видно, есть ли в сети батареи, а так же насколько они заряжены. Зато видно, как окно диагностики, почему-то, предупреждает, что емкость маловата. Хотя, вроде как, 400кДж это норм, где-то 10 Джумбо батарей, но если трансформатор напрямую запитывается от солнечных генераторов без батарей в цепи или если батареи севшие (хотя дело только идёт к ночи, по идее, запас энергии должен быть), то могут возникнуть трудности.

Допустим, у трансформатора, к которому подключены двери, низкий запаса заряда, потому что в цепь включены другие батареи и другие трансформаторы (или не дай  бог какие-нибудь жручие мегадевайсы, которые подключены на прямую в высоковольтную линию, а не через трансформатор), которые в данный момент напитываются солнечными панелями после ночи или после какого-то мощного отжора энергии (типа стеклоплавильни), тогда он не в состоянии запитать дверь на 120Вт, но и не показывает, что электричества нет, и она может быть в режиме ожидания необходимой мощности. Хотя там у тебя 400кДж запаса, но может на другой цепи, хз.

Честно говоря, не было никогда проблем с дверьми и я довольно плотно сейчас катаю, не встречал такого, двери работают корректно. У тебя явно дверь заблочена, потому что чуваки не могут пройти и собрать мусор в правом отсеке. Скорее всего, это проблема именно в системе электропитания: нет батарей или запитал 1.2кВт-ые плавильни прямо основным жирным шнуром. Вряд ли же ты мог в самой двери убрать возможность проходить через нее.

P.S. Кстати, для перевода рекомендую использовать Deepl. Он лучше понимает контекст фраз на русском и даёт более близкий перевод. У тебя в сообщении использовано слово warhead (боеголовка) и missile (боевая ракета, типа "Тополя"), а должно быть Command module (командный модуль) и Rocket (космическая ракета), потому что переводчик перепутал контекст и решил использовать военные термины вместо космических. Народ может не понять, о чём ты. Deepl тоже не идеален, но лучшее, что есть.

Edited by MachineryMan
grammatic error

Share this comment

I understand that perhaps the problem is with the power supply and I would agree. But there is one but it appears on different doors with regular frequency regardless of whether the door is connected to power or not and no matter how it is powered. This is definitely a problem with the latest update as everything was working properly before. Thanks for the translator it really is better.

And the problem does not always appear for different duplicates and it is sad

Share this comment