impossible to put a duplicant on Triage Cot

NRGG
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

impossible to put a duplicant on triage cot.

Steps to Reproduce

duplicant contracted radiation sickness. 

User Feedback

The triage cot is used to treat physical injuries and cannot be used to cure radiation sickness. You can have the duplicant take a basic radiation pill to help reduce their radiation levels or eat seafood; otherwise you will need to wait for them to expel the radiation naturally over time.

Share this comment

3 hours ago, yoakenashi said:

The triage cot is used to treat physical injuries and cannot be used to cure radiation sickness. You can have the duplicant take a basic radiation pill to help reduce their radiation levels or eat seafood; otherwise you will need to wait for them to expel the radiation naturally over time.

he faints and can't take a pill on his own, and the other duplicants try to put him to triage cot.

Share this comment

Yep, this is the same as an issue I reported a while back. Dupes get stuck in a loop of trying to put the incapacitated dupe into a bed, the bed "revives" the dupe, who immediately becomes re-incapacitated again, until they die. There's no reliable way to save them that I know of.

Share this comment

On 9/24/2022 at 1:27 AM, ashridah said:

Yep, this is the same as an issue I reported a while back. Dupes get stuck in a loop of trying to put the incapacitated dupe into a bed, the bed "revives" the dupe, who immediately becomes re-incapacitated again, until they die. There's no reliable way to save them that I know of.

Put him in a triage cot inside a rocket, launch the rocket (with another dupe as pilot), and abandon ship in 120s. When he lands, radiation is reset.

That's the only way I know to save the dupe

Share this comment