Going to space ruin with multiple Artifact Transport Modules gives you multiple copies of the artifact

ThePiachu
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

I built a rocket meant for grabbing some artefacts from various POIs on the map. I slapped 5 Artifact Transport Modules on it. My first stop was to a really old space ruin (Obsolete Space Station Module, I've discovered it very early but never went to it). When I came back I was surprised that I got 5 Artifacts instead of 1, and all of them were the same Mug.

Unless the space POIs / ruins can store multiple artifacts for retrieval over time, this seems like a small exploit.

20220220221825_1.jpg

2022 Orion stage 4.sav 2022 Orion stage 4 Cycle 700.sav 2022 Orion stage 4 Cycle 692.sav 2022 Orion stage 4 Cycle 701.sav

Steps to Reproduce

- Build a rocket with multiple Artifact Transport Modules

- Send it to a space POI / ruin

- It returns with every Artifact Transport Module filled with the same artifact?

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Well, i've went with 4 artifact modules, got 1 random artifact and 3 mugs. Thought it was as intended. All artifacts after the first one are mugs. =(

Share this comment