Dupes stealing atmo suits from docks

Kevdog
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

Duplicants will sometimes fulfill "Deliver Suit" requests by taking suits from other docks rather than from the ground.

In the GIF below I have four suits sitting on the ground by the supply teleporter on the right. At the bottom left I click Deliver Suit on four docks. I unpause the game. Three dupes grab suits from the ground, but Mi-Ma yoinks a suit from the dock at the top.

atmosuits.thumb.gif.4eb0dfa03aef4b3566caedcddd012065.gif

Steps to Reproduce

1. Have two sets of atmo suit docks, one full one empty, plus atmo suits on the ground

2. Click "Deliver Suit" on the empty docks

EXPECT: Dupes will take suits from the ground

ACTUAL: Dupes sometimes take suits from the full dock

Save file is attached. Note: I was on build 444834 when I created the colony. The bug is occurring on build 445739.

Alpha 444834.sav Alpha 444834.sav

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

yup this is very annoying, currently the only workaround is to force a dupe to wear the suit on the ground and manually move them pass the checkpoint and back

• Like 1

Share this comment

And by force a dupe to wear a suit on the ground... I have to lock them in the room with the suit otherwise they travel to an empty dock and glitch out.

Share this comment

On 12/21/2020 at 1:28 PM, bountygiver said:

yup this is very annoying, currently the only workaround is to force a dupe to wear the suit on the ground and manually move them pass the checkpoint and back

That worked for me, thanks for the tip!

Share this comment

Same here, very annoying...

EDIT: And the "force wearing" trick does not work for me, when I assign an atmo from the floor to a Dupe, he goes to an empty atmo suit and stays there looking around for hours (without the suit)...

Edited by JM445

Share this comment

You can also give a sweep command at the dock, and the dupes will remove the docked suits, if you have a sweep only storage available.

Share this comment